No-churn Coffee Brickle Ice Cream is sure to be favorite that’s rich, silky and with the most intense coffee flavor. It only takes 4 ingredients and 10 minutes of prep time to make, and no churning or ice cream maker needed!
Folgers instant coffee is one of the staple items we always have a good stock of in our pantry. Not only does it make for great tasting coffee, it’s also easy to use.
As G and I both have different “waking” habits, he gets out of bed at 6 AM while I don’t see the light of day until past ten, we can fix our own coffee and enjoy a fresh cup anytime we want instead of a stale pot that has been sitting for hours. Who wants stale coffee, right?
Instant coffee is also convenient to bring along when we’re out and about. I like to pack the coffee granules in small baggies for G to bring to work along with a thermos of hot water. This way, he gets to jumpstart his day with his favorite joe on the road without resorting to high-priced coffee shops. Those fancy cups of coffee can add up easily!
Other than the best part of waking up, Folgers instant coffee is also an important part of my beauty regimen. A cup of instant granules mixed in with 1/4 cup of coconut oil and 3 tablespoons of sugar does wonders to my skin! This DIY coffee scrub applied in the shower exfoliates my skin and keeps it smoother and firmer.
Where I most use Folgers instant coffee, however, is in cooking. I like to use it as a rub for meats, add to stews, chili and sauces to deepen the flavor, as well as in cakes for a more chocolaty treat.
Of course, Instant coffee makes one darn good no-churn coffee brickle ice cream, too! Just a heaping tablespoon whipped with heavy cream and condensed milk, a sprinkling of toffee bits, and a good few hours in the freezer, you get the creamiest, silkiest and most intense coffee ice cream ever.
You guys, the best ice cream treat ever can’t get any simpler or easier than this! Just make sure all your ingredients, beaters and bowl are super cold (I like to stick them in the freezer for about 30 minutes before I start) to ensure your coffee mixture whips up in good volume. Really, the hardest part of making this no-churn coffee brickle ice cream is waiting for it to freeze!
And the best part is, it needs no churning or ice cream maker to make! How’s that for the win?
For more delicious coffee ideas and recipes, check out Folgers Recipes.
- 2 cups heavy cream, chilled
- 1 (14 ounces) can condensed milk, chilled
- 2 tablespoons Folgers Instant Coffee, dissolved in 1 tablespoon water and cooled completely
- ½ cup toffee bits
- In a bowl, combine heavy cream, condensed milk and coffee. Using a hand mixer on low speed, beat until mixture begins to thicken. Increase speed to medium and continue to beat until soft peaks form. Gently fold in toffee bits, making sure not to deflate cream.
- Transfer mixture into a metal 9 x 5 loaf pan. Cover with plastic film, lightly pressing film on surface of cream mixture (this is to prevent ice crystals from forming). Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. Serve frozen.