I have been taking baking classes for a few months now and have been delving into various baking projects at home to sort of hone whatever skills I am learning in school.
Yet although I am enjoying myself immensely in these kitchen endeavors and they have been, for the most part, successful, I still find myself gravitating towards foolproof recipes such as the mini cherry cheesecakes I learned from G’s mom and these one bowl brownies I discovered on a package of Baker’s baking chocolate bars.
The more complicated cinnamon rolls and sponge cakes I’ve been trying my hands on lately are fine and dandy when I have a free afternoon to spare but when I want to be out of the kitchen as fast as possible, these decadent brownies satisfy sweet cravings just as well at half the time. And the fact that they take one bowl to make is another icing on the
Guys you’re looking for the ultimate brownies ever, your search is over! Super chocolatey and fudgy, these square pieces of heaven are just absolutely sinful and can’t get any better than enjoyed with a glass of cold milk. I don’t know about you but I’ve never really fancied the cakey type of brownies. I am all about fudgy and chewy kind and these one-bowl brownies deliver the texture I love.
These brownies are amazing as is but a sprinkling of chopped walnuts on top before baking will definitely take them over the top. Give them a try tonight, I am sure you’ll find many willing takers who’d welcome a freshly-baked treat. Enjoy!
- ¾ cup butter
- 4 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate bars
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Line a 13 x 9 baking pan with foil allowing about an inch of overhang over sides. Spray foil with cooking spray.
- In a large microwaveable bowl, microwave butter and unsweetened chocolate bars on HIGH for about 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Remove from oven and stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add sugar and stir together. Add eggs and vanilla and blend together. Add flour and dark chocolate chips. Mix well and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in a 350 F oven for about 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Allow to cool completely. Using foil handles, remove brownies from pan and cut into servings.