Peanut Butter Corn Flakes Cookies that are a piece of sweet heaven! Crisp, chewy, and loaded with peanut butter flavor and crunchy corn flakes, they are the perfect midday snack or anytime treat.
A few weeks ago, I collaborated with Nestle’s to share with you the many easy and delicious ways to spruce up refrigerated sugar cookie dough. It was a fun project to work on and I had a grand time baking up ingenious cookie varieties using the cookie dough and add-ons such as instant coffee and toffee bits, fresh rosemary leaves and Parmesan cheese, dried cranberries and orange zest, and ground ginger and cinnamon sugar.
The cookies were amazing, G polished them off within the week along with a half a jug of milk!
This post is NOT sponsored but the simple concept of turning basic refrigerated sugar cookie dough into countless flavors by the addition of simple pantry ingredients works so well, it deserves an encore. It’s my absolute favorite baking hack and I just love coming up with delicious ideas. Here now is my latest top pick, peanut butter corn flakes cookies!
Baking cookies can’t get any easier than this. All you do is combine refrigerated cookie dough and peanut butter, and stir in the corn flakes. You then chill the resulting dough for 10 to 15 minutes, roll it into balls (or use a scoop) and bake for about 10 to 12 minutes for the easiest and yummiest cookies ever!
Crisp, chewy, and loaded with peanut butter flavor and crunchy corn flakes, kids and adults alike will love them as a midday snack or anytime treat. Make sure to have ice cold milk ready. 🙂
These peanut butter corn flakes cookies are so quick and easy to make, they’re hard to mess up! Just remember to chill the dough so the cookies bake up nice and plump. That’s it, folks! Make sure to make a big batch, they’re bound to be a favorite in the house and are great for holiday gifting, too.
- 1 (16.5 ounces) roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup corn flakes
- In a bowl, combine refrigerated sugar cookie dough and peanut butter. Stir in corn flakes. Cover bowl and refrigerate dough for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Roll about 1 tablespoonful of dough into balls (or scoop using a 1-ounce size cookie scoop) and arrange on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet at about 2-inches apart.
- Bake in a 350 F oven for about 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to completely cool.