With minimal ingredients and simple steps, this rich and creamy ranch potato cubes make an amazing side dish to complete your dinner meal. The potato cubes are first dotted with butter and cooked in the oven until tender. They are then tossed with a sour cream dressing, sprinkled generously with cheddar cheese and returned to the oven until gooey, cheesy and absolutely yummy.
- 10 to 12 red potatoes, cubed
- ¼ cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (1.0 ounce) ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Place cubed potatoes in a greased baking dish, dot with butter and cover. Bake, covered, in a 375 F oven for 1 hour or until tender.
- In a bowl, combine sour cream and salad dressing mix. Spoon mixture over potatoes and gently toss to combine. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley. Bake, uncovered, for 6 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.