Homemade Restaurant-Style Salsa
Homemade Restaurant-style Salsa delivers the bold flavors of Mexican restaurant salsa right in your own kitchen. With simple ingredients and five minutes of prep, you'll be dipping your chips in no time!
Servings 4 Cups
- 1 can (28 ounces) whole peeled tomatoes including juice
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 jalapenos, stemmed
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 limes, juiced (about 4 tablespoons)
- 1/2 bunch (about 1 cup) cilantro, stemmed and coarsely chopped
In a food processor or blender, combine whole tomatoes (including juice), onions, jalapenos, garlic, salt, cumin, sugar, cilantro, and lime juice. Pulse for about 4 to 6 times or until desired consistency.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Serving: 127g | Calories: 32kcal | Carbohydrates: 5.3g | Fat: 0.1g | Sodium: 517mg | Potassium: 213mg | Fiber: 0.4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 400IU | Vitamin C: 20.6mg | Calcium: 40mg