Cantaloupe Cucumber Salsa
Light, refreshing and delicious, this Cantaloupe Cucumber Salsa has all the beautiful flavors of summer. Amazing as a dip for chips and equally great over grilled meats or fish, it's a like a party in your mouth!
Servings 8 Servings
- 1 small cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and diced
- 4 Persian cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 small red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 Jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 bunch cilantro, stemmed and coarsely chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
In a bowl, combine cantaloupe, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, jalapeno peppers, cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Gently toss to distribute. Cover and chill in the fridge for about 7 to 10 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
Serving: 224g | Calories: 56kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.1g | Protein: 1.7g | Fat: 2.1g | Sodium: 250mg | Potassium: 395mg | Fiber: 1.8g | Sugar: 5.3g | Vitamin A: 1450IU | Vitamin C: 26.4mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 0.7mg