Mexican Crab Cocktail
Mexican Crab Cocktail with imitation crab in a spicy tomato juice cocktail. This coctel de jaiva is loaded with fresh flavors and makes the perfect appetizer served with saltines or tostadas.
Servings 4 Servings
- 1 pound imitation crab, coarsely shredded
- juice from 2 limes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and diced
- 2 Jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1/2 bundle cilantro, stemmed and chopped
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 cups Clamato juice
In a bowl, combine crab and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Let stand for 3 to 5 minutes.,
Add tomatoes, onions, cucumber, jalapeno, and cilantro.
Add ketchup and stir to combine.
Add Clamato juice.
Season with salt to taste. Gently stir to combine.
Refrigerate for about 10 to 15 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 8g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 1123mg | Potassium: 597mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 1665IU | Vitamin C: 56.2mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 0.8mg