Watermelon Salsa made with juicy watermelon, black beans, onions, and jalapenos tossed in tangy lemon juice. Refreshing and delicious as a dip, and equally delicious over your favorite grilled meat or seafood, it's the fruit dish of the season!
Servings 16 Servings
- 6 cups seedless watermelon, diced
- 2 cups canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, stemmed and chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- juice from 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
In a small bowl, combine watermelon, black beans, onions, cilantro, jalapeno, garlic, lemon juice, brown sugar, and salt. Gently toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Serving: 95g | Calories: 107kcal | Carbohydrates: 20.9g | Fat: 0.5g | Sodium: 196mg | Potassium: 446mg | Fiber: 4.2g | Sugar: 4.9g | Vitamin A: 400IU | Vitamin C: 9.1mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1.4mg