Shrimp Ceviche is refreshingly tangy, slightly spicy, and amazing with crisp tortilla chips. It's the perfect summer treat!
Servings 4 Servings
- 1 pound high-quality fresh medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and chopped
- 1 cup lime juice
- 4 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 small red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, stemmed and finely chopped
- 2 serrano chili peppers, ribs and seeds removed and minced
- salt to taste
In a bowl, combine shrimp and lime juice. Cover and marinate for about 10 to 15 minutes or until color changes to pink.
Add tomatoes, onions, cilantro, and chili peppers. Gently stir to combine. Season with salt to taste. Refrigerate for about 1 hour. Serve cold over tostadas or with saltine crackers.
Serving: 340g | Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.5g | Protein: 25.9g | Fat: 1.8g | Cholesterol: 223mg | Sodium: 554mg | Potassium: 375mg | Fiber: 2.6g | Sugar: 4.9g | Vitamin A: 1250IU | Vitamin C: 40.4mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 4.1mg