Kiwi, Mango and Strawberry Salsa
Kiwi Mango and Strawberry Salsa made of kiwi, mango, and strawberries with tangy lime dressing. With bright, fresh flavors, it's amazing with chips, over grilled meat or seafood, and on fish or pork carnitas tacos.
Servings 4 Servings
- 12 large strawberries, hulled and diced
- 6 kiwi, peeled and diced
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced, pit discarded
- 1/2 small onion, peeled and diced
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, stemmed and coarsely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, add strawberries, kiwi, mango, onions, jalapeno, and cilantro.
Add lime juice and season with salt and pepper to taste. Gently toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Serving: 129g | Calories: 153kcal | Carbohydrates: 36.2g | Protein: 3.6g | Fat: 1.4g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Sodium: 319mg | Potassium: 858mg | Fiber: 7.4g | Sugar: 35.3g | Vitamin A: 3900IU | Vitamin C: 229.4mg | Calcium: 90mg | Iron: 1.6mg