Berry Salsa with Honey-Lime Dressing with juicy berries tossed in a sweet and tangy lime dressing is delicious paired with chips or served over grilled chicken or fish. With bright, refreshing flavors, it is the best way to use summer berries!
I have shared a few fruit salsa recipes already on the blog but I have to say, this berry salsa with honey-lime dressing is the best one yet. I made a large bowl this afternoon and very much enjoyed scooping generous piles of the plump berries with my stash of cinnamon tortilla crisps.
The combination of sweet and tangy flavors and juicy and crunchy textures was out-of-this-world amazing! But, folks, this quadruple berry salsa is not only for dunking chips. It’s equally wonderful spooned over roasted chicken, grilled fish (salmon, please!) or pan-fried pork chops. Delicious, you guys, just delicious.
Tips on How to Make Berry Salsa with Honey-Lime Dressing
- For the best flavor and texture, use fresh, quality ingredients.
- As the fruits tend to water down as they stand in the honey-lime marinade, make sure to toss everything together just when you’re ready to serve.
- Want a little kick of heat? Add minced jalapeno or serrano peppers!
Berry Salsa with Honey-Lime Dressing
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon cilantro or mint leaves, stemmed and coarsely chopped
- In a bowl, combine raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and strawberries.
- In another bowl, combine lime juice, cider vinegar, and honey. Stir until blended.
- Add cilantro to berries and pour lime-honey mixture. Gently toss to combine. Serve immediately.