Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Garlic and Pancetta are smoky, crunchy, peppery, garlicky and like a party in your mouth! Loaded with Pancetta bits and garlic, they pack big, bold flavors you won’t be able to get enough!
I’ve never tried Brussels sprouts before today. They look like miniature cabbage, and I hate cabbage. However, I found them on sale for $1.00 a pound at our local grocery and I thought for that price, it wouldn’t be too much of a waste if I ended up not liking them.
Anyway, I made the small bag I bought for lunch today, and I made a big mistake. I DIDN’T MAKE ENOUGH!
The roasted Brussels sprouts with garlic and pancetta were soo good; the teeny-weeny one-pound bag barely made it through the picture shoot with me popping one in my mouth at every take. Smoky, crunchy, peppery, garlicky, each bite was an explosion of flavors and textures like a party in my mouth!
These Brussels sprouts are the stuff side dish dreams are made of, my friends. Loaded with smoky pancetta and roasted garlic, they’re addictingly delicious!
No cooking tips are needed for this baby! It’s so easy and simple to make, all you do is throw everything in a cast iron skillet or baking dish, pop them in the oven, sit back, and wait for the amazingness to happen. There’s just something about roasting vegetables that bring out their best flavor possible. Even the pickiest eater will be fighting you for the last piece!
- 1 pound brussels sprouts
- 2 ounces pancetta bacon, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt to taste
- freshly-ground pepper to taste
- Prepare brussels sprouts by cutting brown ends and removing any yellowed outer leaves. Cut in half.
- In a cast iron skillet or oven safe pan, combine brussels sprouts, pancetta, garlic, and olive oil.
- Season with kosher salt to taste and liberally with pepper.
- Roast in a 400 F oven for about 35 to 40 minutes or brussels sprouts are lightly browned and pancetta is crisp. Turn halfway during roasting to brown brussels sprouts evenly. Serve hot.
“This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.”
Leave a Comment