Strawberry Banana and Cream Salad with strawberries. bananas, sour cream dressing, and toasted coconut. Sweet and creamy, it’s a healthy and delicious addition to any summer potluck!
I was in the middle of hulling strawberries and cutting bananas when G walked in on me in the kitchen. He readily helped himself to a big bowl and quickly polished the generous helping in a few bites, exclaiming these are so good between forkfuls.
The big guy sure loves his fruit but I, on the other hand, need a bit more prodding to enjoy these superfoods. I need my fruit generously doused in somethin’ creamy and sinful!
This strawberry banana and cream salad is one of the very few ways I’ll eat my fruit. With luscious strawberries and sweet bananas tossed in sour cream dressing, it’s the best way to enjoy fruits in my book!
This salad is quick and easy way to amp up your fruits into a summer treat everyone can’t get enough of. Just whisk sour cream with a bit of sugar, slather the dressing all over cut up fruits and then add a good sprinkling of toasted coconut.
If you like extra layers of color and yum, toss in fresh blueberries, raspberries, and pineapple cubes. You’ll have a delicious summer salad even pickers can’t resist. Enjoy!
Strawberry Banana and Cream Salad
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and cut into halves
- 2 bananas, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch thick rounds
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut, toasted
- In a bowl, combine sour cream and sour. Whisk together until sugar is dissolved.
- In a bowl, combine strawberries and bananas. Add sour cream mixture and gently toss to coat fruits.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut. Serve immediately.