Caramel Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies are crisp, buttery and deliciously gooey with soft, caramel centers. Bake a big batch, these are sure to be everyone’s favorite treat!
Oh, boy, do I have cookies for you! Not just any cookies. THE cookies!
I discovered these caramel pecan chocolate chips cookies on Food Network years ago and they have since become a staple treat at home. I just can’t get enough of their crisp, buttery edges and gooey caramel filling!
These caramel pecan chocolate chips cookies are a must on your Christmas baking list. Generously studded with pecans and chocolate chips and deliciously filled with soft caramel centers, they’re definitely a step up from the everyday chocolate chip cookies.
Make sure to bake up a batch to give out as holiday gifts for family and friends or to keep handy for times you need a sweet bite. Enjoy a piece (or two) with a cup (or two) of hot chocolate for the ultimate cold-weather comfort food!
- In a large bowl, combine butter, brown sugar and sugar. Using an electric mixer, cream together until fluffy.
- When the mixture is light and fluffy, add egg and beat to combine. Add vanilla extract and beat to combine.
- In another bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add flour mixture to butter mixture and mix to combine.
- Add chocolate chips and pecans and stir to combine.
- Using a 2-ounce ice cream scoop, scoop cookie dough and place 1 caramel into the center, pressing the dough around the caramel. Roll into a ball. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Arrange on an ungreased baking sheet at about 2 inches apart. Bake in a 375 F oven for about 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden on top.
- Allow to cool for about 1 to 2 minutes and then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
“This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.”