Cheese-Stuffed Pull Apart Rolls are the ultimate snack or appetizer kids and adults alike will love. With soft, fluffy bread buns bursting with cheesy goodness, these pull-apart rolls are fun to eat and absolutely delicious.
Sloppy Joe bread rolls are our favorite snack at home and since they were well-received when I posted the recipe on the blog last month, I am following them up with cheese-stuffed bread rolls but this time, in pull-apart form.
These cheese-filled buns are sure to be a crowd pleaser. Soft, fluffy, and bursting with gooey melty cheese, they are as fun to eat as they are delicious!
Like the Sloppy version, cheesy pull-apart bread rolls are super easy to make using refrigerated biscuits. No yeast and no proofing needed, they’re ready to devour in 30 minutes or less! The recipe is as easy as 1-2-3 and eat!
How to Make Cheese-stuffed Pull-Apart Bread
Separate the refrigerated biscuits into individual pieces and cut each into four. Slightly flatten each quarter and place a cheese cube in the center. Gather dough around the cheese and roll into balls, sealing edges well.
Lightly grease a cast iron skillet or an oven-safe dish with melted butter. Arrange cheese-stuffed biscuit dough seam side down in a single layer and brush top with melted butter.
Bake in a 375 F oven for about 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Another great thing about these cheese-stuffed pull-apart bread rolls, they only require 3 simple ingredients to be ultra scrumptious. If you have refrigerated biscuits, cheese, and butter in the fridge, you’re on your way to a seriously addicting snack or appetizer.
I love Velveeta in this recipe because it melts into creamy, silky texture but you can, of course, switch around the cheese stuffing depending on what y0u like or have on hand. I imagine cheddar, mozzarella, cream cheese, or pepper jack would be just as amazing! You can also sprinkle the biscuit tops with shredded Parmesan, roasted garlic, sliced jalapenos or fresh herbs before baking for another layer of flavor.
However way you make them, these pull-apart rolls won’t disappoint. Enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tube (16 ounces) jumbo refrigerated biscuits
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Separate refrigerated biscuits into individual pieces and cut each into four.
- Slightly flatten each quarter biscuit dough and place a cheese cube in the center. Gather dough around the cheese and roll into balls, sealing edges well.
- Lightly grease a cast iron skillet with 1 tablespoon of the melted butter. Arrange cheese-stuffed biscuit rolls in a single layer, seam side down, closely but not tightly packed.
- Lightly brush the top with the remaining 1 tablespoon butter.
- Bake in a 375 F oven for about 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to slightly cool. Serve warm.
“This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.”