Cheesy Breakfast Pizza topped with crumbled bacon, sharp cheddar cheese, and sunny-side-up eggs. Hearty and delicious, it’s the best way to start your day!
I am always on the lookout for tasty breakfast or brunch ideas so I was pretty excited when I discovered this cheesy breakfast pizza on the KRAFT website. Loaded with crisp bacon crumbles, sunny-side-up eggs, and sharp cheddar cheese on crispy pizza dough, it’s a scrumptious morning treat you’d love waking up to!
This breakfast recipe uses ready-made pizza dough and simple pantry ingredients, you can bake and enjoy it any day of the week! Plus, it’s also totally portable and perfect for on-the-go breakfast or anytime pick-me-up snack.
- Roll the pizza dough as thin as possible so it bakes up the same time as the eggs.
- Pile cheese and the other toppings into a “wall” around the eggs so they don’t slide off.
- Cook the bacon until crisp but not overly browned as they will continue to cook in the oven as the pizza bakes.
- Not a fan of bacon and sunny side up eggs? Swap with cooked breakfast sausage and scrambled eggs!
- You can store the leftover pizza tightly wrapped in plastic film or foil for up to 3 days in the refrigerator. Reheat in a 450 F oven for about 8 to 10 minutes.
Give this pizza a try for breakfast today. It’s a hearty and delicious way to start your day. Want more unique ways to get your pizza fix? This bubble pizza is a fun pull-apart version and this Southwestern pizza makes a fantastic low carb option.
Cheesy Breakfast Pizza
- 1 pound refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup green onions, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Heat oven to 400 F degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Pat and stretch dough into a 14 x 6 rustic rectangular on the prepared baking sheet. Brush with olive oil.
- Top dough with 1 cup of the cheese and half of the green onions, leaving four 3-inch areas of the dough untopped (eggs will be placed here).
- In a bowl, crack eggs one at a time and gently slip on the un-topped space of the dough.
- Top dough with bacon, the remaining cheese, and green onions, being careful not to top the eggs.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the cheese is melted, the eggs are set, and the crust is golden brown.