Cheesy Breakfast Pizza topped with crumbled bacon, sharp cheddar cheese, and sunny-side-up eggs. Hearty and delicious, it’s the best way to start your day!
I am always on the lookout for tasty breakfast or brunch ideas so I was pretty excited when I discovered this cheesy breakfast pizza on the KRAFT website. Loaded with crisp bacon crumbles, sunny-side-up eggs, and sharp cheddar cheese on crispy pizza dough, it’s a scrumptious morning treat you’d love waking up to!
This breakfast recipe uses ready-made pizza dough and simple pantry ingredients, you can bake and enjoy it any day of the week! Plus, it’s also totally portable and perfect for on-the-go breakfast or anytime pick-me-up snack.
- Roll the pizza dough as thin as possible so it bakes up the same time as the eggs.
- Pile cheese and the other toppings into a “wall” around the eggs so they don’t slide off.
- Cook the bacon until crisp but not overly browned as they will continue to cook in the oven as the pizza bakes.
- Not a fan of bacon and sunny side up eggs? Swap with cooked breakfast sausage and scrambled eggs!
- You can store the leftover pizza tightly wrapped in plastic film or foil for up to 3 days in the refrigerator. Reheat in a 450 F oven for about 8 to 10 minutes.
Give this pizza a try for breakfast today. It’s a hearty and delicious way to start your day. Want more unique ways to get your pizza fix? This bubble pizza is a fun pull-apart version and this Southwestern pizza makes a fantastic low carb option.
- 1 pound refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup green onions, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Heat oven to 400 F degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Pat and stretch dough into a 14 x 6 rustic rectangular on the prepared baking sheet. Brush with olive oil.
- Top dough with 1 cup of the cheese and half of the green onions, leaving four 3-inch areas of the dough untopped (eggs will be placed here).
- In a bowl, crack eggs one at a time and gently slip on the un-topped space of the dough.
- Top dough with bacon, the remaining cheese, and green onions, being careful not to top the eggs.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the cheese is melted, the eggs are set, and the crust is golden brown.
“This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.”