Bubble Pizza is a quick and easy pan pizza made with only 4 ingredients in less than 30 minutes! It’s a fun party or snack option everyone will devour!
I use refrigerated biscuits in all sorts of sweet and savory treats; I am never without a tube or two in my refrigerator. I love how I can quickly and easily turn them into donuts, breakfast bakes, cheese rolls, and currently my newest favorite, bubble pizza!
If you are looking for a fun dish that’s sure to be a family favorite or a tailgating option your guests will definitely devour, this pizza is it!
And bonus points for not having to run around town looking for specialty ingredients!
Party food or busy weeknight dinner can’t get any simpler than this Bubble pizza is so easy to make I feel silly even calling it a recipe.
Just cut the biscuit dough into quarters, layer them in a lightly greased cast iron skillet (or any oven-safe dish), slather the pizza sauce on top and throw in whatever toppings and cheese you want, which in my case were pepperoni and mozzarella. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in a preheated oven and viola! A thick, gooey, cheesy pull-apart pizza goodness.
Make sure to space the biscuits when layering and don’t overcrowd the skillet to get an even crust base.
If by a VERY unlikely chance you don’t finish the whole pan, leftovers can be easily warmed up in the microwave. Zap for a few seconds and the pizza pieces spring back to their previous awesomeness.
Want unique pizza ideas? Here are a couple more to try:
- Cheesy Morning Pizza-Topped with crumbled bacon, sharp cheddar cheese, and sunny side up eggs, this breakfast pizza is the best way to start your day!
- Southwestern Pizza-Made of flour tortilla topped with black beans, corn, tomatoes, avocados and drizzled with a creamy enchilada sauce, you can gobble this up without guilt!
- 1 tube jumbo refrigerated biscuits (about 8 pieces), quartered
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 16 pieces pepperoni
- In a lightly-greased cast-iron skillet, arrange biscuit dough in a single layer to cover bottom. Do not overpack, allow a bit of room for biscuits to expand during baking.
- Spoon pizza sauce over biscuits and spread on the surface.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Arrange pepperoni on top, overlapping pepperonis at about 1/4-inch.
- Bake in a 375 F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Serve hot.
“This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.”