Grilled Peaches and Cream with delicious layers of juicy peaches, balsamic glaze, and sweetened cream is a quick and easy summertime treat you’ll love!
One of my favorite summertime treats is peaches and cream. In its simplest form, this dessert is made of canned peach slices and whipped topping but in my version here, we are kicking flavors up by grilling the fresh peaches with a balsamic and honey glaze and layering the roasted fruit with sweetened cream. So simple to make yet incredibly delicious!
This grilled fruit dessert is such an easy recipe, the hardest part is peeling the peaches! Since I used only four pieces, I just went ahead and peeled them like usual. If you’re doubling the servings, you might want to check out the hack below:
How to Perfectly Peel Peaches:
- In a pot over medium heat, bring about 1 quart of water to a boil.
- In a large bowl, prepare ice water.
- Using a sharp paring knife, make a shallow X cut at the base of the peach.
- Place the scored peaches in the boiling water, making sure they are fully submerged, for about 30 to 40 seconds.
- With a slotted spoon, remove the peaches and immediately plunge into the bowl of ice water.
- Let cool for about 1 minute and drain well.
- Peel the skin, it should come off really easily.
- Slice, remove pit and use in recipes as directed.
In the mood for juicy peaches in your life? This peach bread loaf is perfect for breakfast or midday snack!
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 yellow peaches
For the Cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- In a small bowl, combine balsamic vinegar, honey, and vanilla extract. Whisk until blended. Reserve half of the balsamic mixture.
- Halve peaches, remove pit and peel skin.
- Liberally brush peach halves with half of the balsamic glaze and grill on hot coals until slightly softened and caramelized, turning once or twice and occasionally brushing with glaze.
- Remove peaches from heat, let cool and cut into cubes.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk. Using a hand mixer or wire whisk, beat until blended and smooth.
- In serving cups, layer grilled peaches and cream mixture. Lightly drizzle with the remaining balsamic glaze.
“This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.”