Unbelievable Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies are easy to make with only three ingredients and NO flour. Soft, chewy, and with an intense peanut butter flavor, these gluten-free cookies are absolutely delicious!
These flourless peanut butter cookies are truly unbelievable! All you need are one egg, one cup of peanut butter, and one cup of sugar (vanilla extract optional) for the most amazing homemade cookies you’ll ever have!
They’re so quick and easy to make; you won’t believe the intense peanut butter flavor in every bite. And gluten-free, too!
These peanut butter cookies recipe is amazing, but if you’re like me and can’t leave great things alone, I have a few suggestions below on how to take them up a notch.
- Swap the regular sugar with brown sugar for a chewier texture.
- Stir in 1/2 cup chopped unsalted peanuts for extra crunch.
- Add one teaspoon of vanilla extract to enhance flavor.
- Sprinkle the flattened cookies with sea salt for a sweet and salty flavor combo.
- Stir mini chocolate chips into the dough or dip the baked cookies in melted dark chocolate after they’ve cooled.
- Use a small ice cream scoop to portion out the dough for uniform sizes. Roll in the palm of hands into balls to make the baked edges smooth and even.
- If the dough is too soft to hold shape, refrigerate for a few minutes to chill and firm up.
- Press down on the dough using the tines of a fork to flatten and add a criss-cross design.
Need more cookies in your life? These Peanut Butter Cornflakes Cookies are super easy to make, too! However, these Chocolate Chip Cookies require a bit more patience but are worth the wait. You need these Easy and Delicious Ways to Spruce up Sugar Cookie Dough. So many fun ways to turn refrigerated sugar cookie dough into many gourmet flavors, which are perfect for holiday gift-giving!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract, if using until well blended.
- Using a teaspoon or small ice cream scoop, drop dough two inches apart on a ungreased baking sheet.
- Using tines of a fork dipped in sugar, press on top of each dough in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake in a 350 F oven for about 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and allow to slightly cool. Transfer to a rack to cool completely.
“This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.”
Leave a Comment