Unbelievable Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies are so easy to make with only three ingredients and NO flour. With an intense peanut butter flavor, these gluten-free cookies are absolutely delicious!
I think I am a reasonably good cook. Give me a carcass and I can prepare it in more delicious ways than one. Baking, on the other hand, is another story. Give me flour and butter or yeast and baking powder and I won’t know what to do if my life depended on their rising and falling in the oven.
But with super simple recipes like this one I found on a package of C&H sugar for unbelievable three ingredient peanut butter cookies, I am able to fake it ’til I make it.
These flourless peanut butter cookies are truly unbelievable! All you need are 1 egg, 1 cup of peanut butter, and 1 cup of sugar (vanilla extract totally optional) for the most amazing homemade cookies you’ll ever have! They’re so quick and easy to make, you won’t believe the intense peanut butter flavor in every bite. And gluten-free, too!
These peanut butter cookies recipe is amazing as is but if you’re like me and can’t leave great things alone, I have a few suggestions below on how to take them up a notch. 🙂
Tips on Making Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Swap the regular sugar with brown sugar for a chewier texture.
- Stir in 1/2 cup chopped unsalted peanuts for extra crunch.
- Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract to enhance flavor.
Need more cookies in your life? These Peanut Butter Cornflakes Cookies are super easy to make, too! These Chocolate Chip Cookies, howver, require a bit more patience but are definitely worth the waith. You need these Easy and Delicious Ways to Spruce up Sugar Cookie Dough in your life. So many fun ways to turn refrigerated sugar cookie dough into many gourmet flavors which are perfect for holiday gift-giving!
Unbelievable Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract, if using until well blended.
- Using a teaspoon or small ice cream scoop, drop dough two inches apart on a ungreased baking sheet.
- Using tines of a fork dipped in sugar, press on top of each dough in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake in a 350 F oven for about 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on rack.