Bubble Pizza made with only 3 ingredients and in less than 30 minutes. It’s a fun party option your guests will devour!
I am such a loyal, devoted, adoring fan of Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits, I might as well be their spokesperson.
I use refrigerated biscuits in all sorts of sweet and savory treats, I am never without a tube or two in my refrigerator. I just love how I can quickly and easily turn them into donuts, breakfast bakes, cheese rolls and currently my newest favorite, bubble pizza!
If you are looking for a fun dish that’s sure to be a family favorite or a tailgating option your guests will definitely devour, this pizza is it!
It can’t get any simpler than this, folks. This bubble pizza is so easy to make, I feel silly even calling it a recipe. Just cut the biscuit dough into quarters, layer them in a lightly greased cast iron skillet (or any oven-safe dish), slather the sauce and throw in whatever toppings and cheese you want which in my case were pepperoni and mozzarella. Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes in a preheated oven and viola! A thick, gooey, cheesy pull-apart pizza goodness.
Just make sure to space the biscuits when layering. Don’t overcrowd the skillet or you’ll end with a “mountain” of bread instead of an even “pizza” base. Been there, done that 🙂
If by a VERY unlikely chance you don’t finish the whole pan, leftovers can be easily warmed up in the microwave. Zap for a few seconds and the pizza pieces spring back to their previous awesomeness.
Want unique pizza ideas? Here are a couple more to try:
- Cheesy Morning Pizza-Topped with crumbled bacon, sharp cheddar cheese, and sunny side up eggs, this breakfast pizza is the best way to start your day!
- Southwestern Pizza-Made of flour tortilla topped with black beans, corn, tomatoes, avocados and drizzled with a creamy enchilada sauce, you can gobble this up without guilt!
- 1 (8 pieces) tube jumbo refrigerated biscuits, quartered
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 16 pieces pepperoni
- In a lightly-greased cast-iron skillet, arrange biscuit dough in a single layer to cover bottom. Do not overpack, allow a bit of room for biscuits to expand during baking.
- Spoon pizza sauce over biscuits and spread on surface. Sprinkle with cheese. Arrange pepperoni on top, overlapping pepperonis at about ¼-inch.
- Bake in a 375 F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Serve hot.