Candy Crunch dip loaded with toffee bits is a delicious dessert dip you’d love digging into with apples, graham crackers, and vanilla wafers! So addicting, you might as well call it candy CRACK dip!
I saw this candy crunch dip recipe on Pinterest years ago and I just had to try it. With cream cheese, brown sugar, and toffee bits as ingredients, I sounded just my kind of treat. 🙂
I am not really your fruit-loving kind of gal but this dip married so well with tart Granny Smiths, I couldn’t stop digging in! I enjoyed it so much I used the batch I made on everything from toasted bagels, juicy strawberries, pretzels to celery sticks. Ok, fine, I may have polished off half the batch with a spoon, straight from the jar.
If you are making this dip ahead of time for a party, you might want to stir in the toffee chips just before serving as they lose their crunch after a few hours in the fridge. Don’t forget to add a couple of tablespoons of frozen orange juice concentrate as it does balance out the sweetness and add a nice hint of citrus flavor.
Oh, one more thing, make a lot. And I mean A LOT. This candy crunch dip disappears just as fast as you make it. It’s so addicting, you might as well call it Candy CRACK dip.
Candy Crunch Dip
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup toffee bits
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, brown sugar, and orange juice concentrate. Using a hand mixer, blend until smooth and blended.
- Add toffee bits, except about 2 tablespoons. Stir well to combine.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with remaining toffee bits. Serve with sliced apples, graham crackers, vanilla wafer, or pretzels.