Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars with creamy cheesecake filling sandwiched between chewy chocolate chip cookie layers. They’re a delicious marriage of two all-time favorites!
I find nothing more rewarding than the aroma and taste of warm, gooey cookies or dessert bars straight out of the oven.
Unfortunately, my baking skills leave much to be desired so when I chance upon foolproof recipes such as this lazy ass cake, this unbelievable PB cookies or this chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars, I am all over them like a donkey on a waffle.
You guys, these cheesecake bars can’t get any easier to make! All you need are four ingredients and under ten minutes prep time to marry two all-time favorites into one divine dessert no one can resist. With creamy filling sandwiched between chocolate-studded cookie layers, these cheesecake bars are bound to be everyone’s new favorite treat!
- 1 package (16 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with parchment paper, leaving an inch overhang on all sides. Press half of the cookie dough evenly in bottom of pan to form a crust.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar. Using a mixer at low speed, cream together until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over dough. Break the remaining dough into small pieces and sprinkle over cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in a 350 F oven for about 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and firm to touch. Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 30 minutes. Refrigerate for about 2 hours to completely chill. Cut into 9 squares.
“This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.”
Leave a Comment