This DIY coffee cup gift set makes a unique gift for anyone who deserves a simple Thank You this holiday season. Filled with coffee gift cards, hot cocoa packets, K-cups and sweet treats, it’s perfect for teachers, neighbors, hostesses, co-workers or coffee lovers on your list. Many of the embellishments and artificial foliage can be found at a dollar store.
- Disposable coffee cups (paper and cardboard, not styrofoam)
- Orange craft paper
- Green ric rac ribbon
- “THANKS” stamps and green ink
- An artificial fall leaf
- Large, orange rhinestone/gem
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Shredded paper
- Various treats for inside the cup (coffee gift cards, hot cocoa packets, K-cups, individually wrapped biscotti, etc)
Detach the end of the coffee sleeve and lay it out flat and stamp the word “THANKS” in green ink in the center of the coffee cup sleeve. Add ric rac above and below the word “THANKS”.
Glue the orange gem to the orange paper and cut out a circle around the gem leaving a small bit of the paper showing. Glue the orange embellishment to the bottom center of the leaf and
glue the leaf to the cup near the letter “T” in the word “THANKS”.
Glue the sleeve back together and slide onto the cup. Fill the cup with shredded paper and treats.