DIY coffee cup gift set is the perfect thank you gift for all the coffee lovers on your list. Make it from supplies you can find at your neighborhood Dollar Store and fill with coffee gift cards, hot cocoa packets, K-cups and sweet treats!
This DIY coffee cup gift set makes a unique gift for teachers, neighbors, hostesses, co-workers or anyone who deserves a simple Thank You this holiday season.
You can find most of the supplies and embellishments from your neighborhood Dollar Store and easily fill the decorated cups with coffee gift cards, hot cocoa packets, K-cups and sweet treats. A truly fun and thoughtful gift for the coffee lovers on your list!
- Disposable coffee cups (paper and cardboard, not styrofoam)
- Orange craft paper
- Green ricrac ribbon
- “THANKS” stamps and green ink (or green marker)
- An artificial fall leaf
- Large, orange rhinestone/gem
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Shredded paper
- Various treats for inside the cup (coffee gift cards, hot cocoa packets, K-cups, individually wrapped biscotti, etc)
- Detach the end of the coffee sleeve and lay it out flat and stamp in green ink or handwrite the word “THANKS” with a green marker in the center of the coffee cup sleeve. Add ricrac above and below the word “THANKS”.
- Glue the orange gem to the orange paper and cut out a circle around the gem leaving a small bit of the paper showing. Glue the orange embellishment to the bottom center of the leaf and glue the leaf to the cup near the letter “T” in the word “THANKS”.
- Glue the sleeve back together and slide onto the cup. Fill the cup with shredded paper and treats.
Leave a Comment