Marshmallow Cream Cheese Fruit Dip is easy to make in five minutes and with only two ingredients. Sweet and creamy, it’s the perfect dip for your favorite fresh fruits, cookies, and wafers.
G and I are especially excited about this year’s Superbowl, and we plan to go all out with the party food, even if it’ll be just the two of us at home watching the game.
When I say all out, I mean nothing fancy. It’ll be just a simple lineup of chips and assorted dips such as cheesy buffalo chicken, jalapeno popper, guacamole, and fresh salsas. And, of course, this creamy marshmallow dip to round off our savory treats with something sweet.
Creamy, fluffy, and perfectly sweetened, this cream cheese and marshmallow fruit dip is super addictive. It is amazing as a dip for fresh fruits, cookie wafers, and pretzels, and it also makes a delicious frosting over muffins, cakes, and pastries.
It’s so good; I can eat it with a spoon!
Ingredients you’ll need
This fruit dip is so easy to make; all it needs 5 minutes and TWO ingredients. Whisk together a tub of marshmallow creme and a block of cream cheese until smooth and well-blended, and you have 2 cups of a scrumptious treat to swoon over!
- To easily remove marshmallow creme from the jar, microwave on HIGH for about 30 seconds.
- Want to trim down the fat? Swap the cream cheese with Neufchâtel.
- Whip in 1 tablespoon of orange juice concentrate and 1 teaspoon of orange zest for a refreshing layer of flavor.
- For a fluffier consistency, beat marshmallow creme and cream cheese until smooth, and then gently fold in 8 ounces of Cool Whip.
- Make the dip more fun with toppings such as granola, sprinkles, chopped nuts, and mini chocolate chips.
How to Make Cream Cheese Fruit Dip without Marshmallow
- Combine 8 ounces of cream cheese, 1 cup plain yogurt, and 1/4 cup powdered sugar.
- Using a hand mixer, beat until smooth and well-blended.
- For a healthier alternative, substitute honey for the sugar.
- Enjoy the dip with fresh fruits and berries such as sliced apples, pears, strawberries, or pineapples.
- Try it with cookies, graham crackers, or vanilla wafers.
Store in a container with a tight-fitting lid and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- 1 tub (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- In a bowl, combine marshmallow creme and cream cheese. Using a mixer, beat together until smooth and well-blended.
- Serve with cut-up fresh fruit of choice.
“This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.”