Marshmallow Snowmen with adorable faces are the ultimate winter treat! So easy to make and perfect on hot cocoa or as holiday gifts.
I hope you’re having as much fun as I am with our month-long Christmas series because I have tons more fun food and festive crafts to come. Up next is Marshmallow Snowman, which immediately toppled Melted Snowman Chocolate Bark off the top of my favorite list.
Aren’t these snowman marshmallows impossibly adorable? They’re almost too cute to eat! They are a fun way to dress up your next cup of hot chocolate for the holidays and make great edible gifts.
What you’ll need
- Ten jumbo round marshmallows
- 6 ounces Wilton light cocoa candy melts
- 3 ounces Wilton orange candy melts
- Wilton green icing
- Wilton blue icing
- Wilton red icing
- Two #2 Wilton round frosting tips
- disposable piping bags
Skip the candy melts and use food markers to draw the faces to save time. You can find these edible pens at most crafts stores or online and are available in many colors.
- Serve with hot cocoa, or enjoy them as a fun, sweet treat.
- Double the batch for the ultimate edible Christmas gifts; everyone on your Santa list will love these holiday marshmallows! Wrap a few pieces in cellophane or place them in resealable bags, and print these free Christmas treat bag toppers so you can pack them in full Christmas style!
Store in an airtight container and keep in a cool, dry place.
- 10 jumbo white marshmallows
- 6 ounces light cocoa candy melts
- 3 ounces orange candy melts
- Wilton green decorating icing
- Wilton blue decorating icing
- Wilton red decorating icing
- 2 disposable piping bags
- 2 Wilton #2 frosting tips
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate candy melts in 30-second increments, stirring occasionally until melted. Let cool for a few minutes.
- Attach one frosting tip to a disposable piping bag and transfer the melted chocolate candy melts into the bag. Using the piping bag, draw eyes and mouth on each of the marshmallows.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave orange candy melts in 30-second increments, stirring occasionally until melted. Let cool for a few minutes.
- Attach the 2nd frosting tip to the other disposable piping bag and transfer the melted orange candy melts into the bag. Using the piping bag, draw a nose on each of the marshmallows. Allow the chocolate to set.
- Use the green, blue or red icing, gently squeeze a small dollop on each side of the snowman’s head and then a headband across the top to resemble earmuffs.
- Serve with hot cocoa or wrap in a resealable bags for future use.
“This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.”