Baked Parmesan Potato Wedges are golden, crisp and loaded with delicious Parmesan and garlic flavors yet baked for a less-guilt snacking!
I was kind of surprised on how semi-popular it became because, you know, it’s just sliced potatoes. On the other hand, I kind of expected/hoped it will become semi-popular because, you know, it IS potatoes. Who doesn’t love a good side of taters especially with loads of Parmesan and garlic, right?
I pulled the flavor profile of said hasselback potatoes and sprinkled its delicious magic on these baked parmesan potato wedges. The result, my peeps, made me swear off my #1 guilty pleasure that is fast food french fries. I reckon there will be no drive-thru trips at Mickey D’s for me anytime soon!
Lightly crusted with Parmesan cheese and spices, these baked parmesan potato wedges are the ultimate indulgence with a side of ketchup, ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping. And the best part is, they’re baked, not fried, so you can enjoy a huge batch with less angst on thy waist. Winner.
Baked Parmesan Potato Wedges
- 4 medium potatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Line a baking sheet with foil and set aside.
- Rinse potatoes under cold running water and scrub skins to rid of any dirt or debris. Drain well. Cut each potato into about 1/2-inch thick wedges (about 8 wedges per medium potato).
- In a bowl, combine potatoes and olive oil. Toss to fully coat.
- In another bowl, combine flour, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, salt, paprika, garlic powder, and pepper. Dredge potatoes in flour mixture to coat.
- On prepared baking sheet, arrange potato wedges in a single layer with skin sides down. Bake in a 400 F oven for about 25 to 30 minutes or until golden on the outside and tender on the inside. Serve immediately.