Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Clusters are sweet, crunchy, and seriously addicting. Easy to make in the crockpot, they’re perfect for holiday gift giving or just about anytime you need a sweet treat.
Every Christmas I promise myself I am going to be more organized and have my all my gift shopping done weeks in advance. Every year, I scurry from one store to another at the last possible minute trying to check off everyone on my list.
This holiday season, I am going to save myself the aggravation and make edible gifts instead. Everyone on my list is getting reindeer poop and they’ll be just as happy! Because really, who could resist these slow cooker chocolate peanut clusters? Chockful of peanuts and rich peanut butter and chocolate flavor, they’re absolutely addicting.
These chocolate-covered peanut candies are so easy to make, you’ll have a huge batch ready with minimal effort.
Place all the ingredients in a slow cooker, set on LOW for an hour or two until gooey and melted, scoop by heaping tablespoons on a parchment-lined baking sheet to cool, and voila! Delicious crockpot chocolate candy perfect for holiday gift giving or just about anytime you need a sweet fix.
If you’re looking for more chocolatey holiday food gifts ideas, these saltine toffee cookies are called Christmas crack for a reason and these double-rich chocolate cookies are straight from Mrs. Fields cookie book!
Tips on How to Make Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Clusters:
- Make sure to stir every 30 minutes or so when the chocolate begins to melt to prevent from burning.
- Feel free to swap the roasted peanuts with other nuts such as almonds, pecans, pistachios, or walnuts. Dried fruits such as raisins, cranberries or chopped apricots are also great additions.
- The candies are amazing as is but I occasionally like to amp up the flavor by sprinkling the chocolate with fleur de sel (sea salt) or colorful sprinkles while they cool and harden on the baking sheet. Or you can also drizzle them with melted white chocolate or salted caramel.
How Long will Homemade Chocolate Peanut Clusters Last?
Stored in an airtight container, they’ll keep for up to 3 days in room temperature or up to 2 weeks in the fridge.
To store in the freezer, arrange the candies in a single layer on a baking sheet and freeze until firm. Transfer to an airtight container and they’ll keep in the freezer for up to one month.
Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Clusters
- 32 ounces salted peanuts
- 16 ounces semi-chocolate chips
- 16 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 20 ounces peanut butter chips
- 2 pounds white almond bark or vanilla candy coating chips
- In a slow cooker, layer all the ingredients starting with peanuts, chocolate chips, and peanut butter chips.
- Break almond bark into chunks and place on top of the peanut mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW, stirring every 30 minutes, for about 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until chocolate are melted.
- Using a scoop, scoop onto a parchment-lined baking sheet at about 1-inch apart.
- Allow to completely cool and set for about 1 to 2 hours. Remove from baking sheet and store in resealable bags.