Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Clusters are absolutely addicting and sure to win raves! Easy and convenient to make in the crockpot, they’re perfect for holiday gift giving or just about anytime you need a sweet treat.
Every Christmas I promise myself I am going to be more organized and have my all my gift shopping done at least weeks in advance but every year, I scurry from one store to another at the last possible minute trying to check off everyone on my list.
If you’ve ever braved the late holiday traffic, you know the maddening rush of shoppers can be downright overwhelming and whatever is left on the shelves have already been picked through.
I am skipping the aggravation this Christmas as other than the nieces and nephews, everyone on my list is getting reindeer poop and they’ll just be as happy! Because really, who could resist these slow cooker chocolate peanut clusters? Chockful of peanuts and rich peanut butter and chocolate flavor, they’re absolutely addicting!
These scrumptious treats are so easy to make, you’ll have a huge batch ready without breaking a sweat. Just place all the ingredients in a slow cooker, set on LOW for an hour or two until gooey and melted, scoop by heaping tablespoons on a parchment-lined baking sheet to cool, and voila! Delicious crockpot chocolate candy perfect for holiday gift giving or just about anytime you need a sweet fix!
Tips on How to Make Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Clusters:
- Although this is really a no-fuss recipe, make sure to stir every 30 minutes or so when the chocolate begins to melt to prevent from burning.
- Feel free to swap the roasted peanuts with other nuts such as almonds, pecans, pistachios, or walnuts. Dried fruits such as raisins, cranberries or chopped apricots are also great additions.
- The candies are amazing as is but I occasionally like to amp up the flavor and presentation by sprinkling the chocolate with fleur de sel (sea salt) or colorful sprinkles before they cool and harden. You can also drizzle them with melted white chocolate or salted caramel.
Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Clusters are absolutely addicting and sure to win raves! Easy and convenient to make in the crockpot, they're perfect for holiday gift giving or just about anytime you need a sweet treat!
- 32 ounces salted peanuts
- 16 ounces semi-chocolate chips
- 16 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 20 ounces peanut butter chips
- 2 pounds white almond bark or vanilla candy coating chips
In a slow cooker, layer all the ingredients starting with peanuts, chocolate chips, and peanut butter chips.
Break almond bark into chunks and place on top of the peanut mixture.
Cover and cook on LOW, stirring every 30 minutes, for about 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until chocolate are melted.
Using a scoop, scoop onto a parchment-lined baking sheet at about 1-inch apart.
Allow to completely cool and set for about 1 to 2 hours. Remove from baking sheet and store in resealable bags.
Adapted from Just a Pinch