No-churn Coffee Brickle Ice Cream with rich, silky texture and an intense coffee flavor is sure to be a crowd favorite. Only 4 ingredients and 10 minutes of prep time with no churning or ice cream maker needed!
Summer is fast approaching and I can’t wait to stock up on heavy cream and condensed milk. No-churn ice creams are my favorite thing to make during warmer months and I love experimenting with different flavors.
You guys, the best ice cream treat ever can’t get any simpler or easier than this! Just a heaping tablespoon of instant coffee whipped with heavy cream and condensed milk, a sprinkling of toffee bits, and a few hours in the freezer, you get the creamiest, silkiest and most intense coffee ice cream ever!
Really, the hardest part of making this no-churn coffee brickle ice cream is waiting for it to freeze. And the best part is, there is no churning or ice cream maker needed!
Tips on How to Make No-churn Coffee Brickle Ice Cream
- For sturdy foam and better peaks, use a heavy cream with at least 30% milk fat content.
- Make sure the heavy cream and condensed milk are very cold so they’ll whip up to maximum volume. Also, chill the bowl and the beaters in the freezer for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Beat the heavy cream at low speed to build smaller bubbles for a stable foam. Increase the speed to medium when the mixture begins to thicken and continue to beat until you reach stiff peaks.
- Do not overbeat the whipped cream less the fat in the mixture will separate from the liquid. The mixture is ready when it’s thick, heavy and clings to the beaters. Turn the whisk up, the peaks should point straight up without collapsing.
- The lighter and airy the mixture, the silkier the ice cream. Add flavorings in thirds and fold in gently with a flexible spatula to prevent the deflating the whipped cream.
- To prevent ice crystals from forming, press down plastic wrap gently on the entire surface of the ice cream. Store the ice cream container at the back part of the freezer where the temperature is at its coldest and most consistent as fluctuations in temperature can result in a grainy texture.
No-Churn Coffee Brickle Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy cream, chilled
- 1 can (14 ounces) condensed milk, chilled
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- In a bowl, combine heavy cream, condensed milk, and coffee granules.
- Using a hand mixer on low speed, beat until mixture begins to thicken. Increase speed to medium and continue to beat until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold in toffee bits, making sure not to deflate cream.
- Transfer mixture to a 9 x 5 loaf pan. Cover with plastic film, lightly pressing film on the surface of the cream mixture.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight. Serve frozen.